My name is Jose, I am an Experiential Educator, Outdoor Programs Manager, SUP Instructor Trainer and a Lifestyle Fitness Coach. As you will see in this blog, my passion are: education, technology, stand up paddleboarding, management and fitness. I look forward to sharing my knowledge as well as learning from you. Cheers!
- 23 years of experience teaching in the outdoors (sailing, sea kayaking, rock-climbing, and outdoor skills).
- 12 years of experience working for Outward Bound.
- 12 years of Higher Education teaching experience, face-to-face and online.
- 10 years of experience in Canopy tour and Aerial Adventure Parks
- Entrepreneurship experience- Started Aire Libre and Endurance Staffing.
- 10 years of experience managing Outdoor and Recreation Programs.
- US Coast Guard licensed Captain (50 Tons, with sail endorsement).
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer.
- ACA Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor Trainer.
My full resume is located here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/josehgonzalez
My dissertation abstract is located here: Teachers knowledge of ELSOB Dissertation Abstract
If you are looking for the SUP Instructor Training website, click the image below.